To enhance the quality of the discussion, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines when posting topics and comments:
This Community is for users over the age of 13 and the moderators should not be expected to edit out any content that is in violation of these Guidelines. Any violation to these Guidelines will result in the member being warned, persistent warnings will result in either a permanent or temporary ban. The action that is taken will depend on the severity of the violation.
• Do not post material that is libelous, obscene, abusive, or that otherwise violates any law or these guidelines.
Flaming - will not be tolerated, while we try to allow people to voice their opinions we do not want to see posts that offend other community members.
Pornographic Images – Any distasteful photographs or images containing explicit imagery. Furthermore, this includes those of a graphic or vulgar nature, which would be deemed unsuitable for a community for all ages. First offense will bring a warning to the member; second offense will result in a temporary ban for that member.
Foul Language - This will not be tolerated. Please show respect for yourself and the members of Gamepur.com. Alot of foul words are automatically removed by the Community software, however some may be missed. If any words are missed, please contact a moderator or administrator.
Racism - Any racist or sexist remarks will be deleted and the member will be warned or banned. The internet is one world, color or creed is not an issue here! Threatening Private messages are also frowned upon and action will be taken if the system is abused.
Nationality- Members at this community represent countries from around the globe. Political propaganda will not be tolerated. Deliberate and/or malicious "country bashing" will result in action up to and including user ban depending on severity.
Usernames - People seem to believe that they can't use abusive language in the Communities so have a tendency to sign up with an abusive username. Any abusive/bad language seen in usernames will be looked upon harshly and will more then likely be deleted on sight. Usernames can be changed by contacting an administrator
• Do not post copyrighted material such as retail software, visual themes or other software that requires permission before distribution. This includes hacking cracking or any other types of Black Hat activities.
Hacking - Hacking cracking or whatever term you want to use. This site does not promote or want to condone the use of bypassing security of any kind. Including breaking into networks, even if you own them. There are plenty of sites that will test a routers ports and/or test firewalls and the like.
Warez - is not allowed. This is not a community on software piracy. This includes ‘keygens’ / ‘key generators’ and 'cracks', or how to obtain or install them. This can include information on how to bypass, circumvent any games, software, operating system and console platform's security protocols. Do not ask for help on installing configuring any help with game cracks. We do not condone using them and will not provide support for them.
• Do not use the Community to advertise retail products or services that are not free or go against other Community rules. Do not post links to competitive Communities and websites, with the pure intent of generating traffi:
Retail Products and Services - We are all for learning about new products but please do not give a sales pitch here. Do NOT post links to referral sites here they will be removed.
Competitive Communities – Do not post links to other Communities(unless they explain and provide an answer to the specific question) Any other links to a competitive community/websites will be deleted unless they are an affiliate of Gamepur.
• Do not spam the Community with useless posts. Posts that are completely off topic in order to raise post count or generally irritate other Community users will be removed.
This also includes posting the same message in multiple Communities, the Topics will be merged and the various original posts will be removed.
• Do not use vague words in your topic.
Topics such as "help me" will often be ignored - Members will be more likely to view a topic if it is more definitive. We want to help, however we can't if we are not lead to the topic.
• Gamepur reserves the right to edit or delete any message that does not adhere to or comply with these guidelines. We also reserve the right to ban individuals who repeatedly violate them. If your Topic is moved to a moderator section or deleted, you will be contacted via a Private Message .
To ensure that the Community guidelines are enforced the moderators have the ability to moderate or delete posts and Topics. Super Moderators have the ability to ban users that do not comply with these guidelines. Super Moderators and Moderators should remember to leave a note if posts are edited and a private message sent to the users if a post is deleted.
• Do not Private Message Admins or Moderators with questions concerning computer or personal problems.
Post your question in the appropriate Community section - Other community member(s) may have the same problem or have the answer you need. You will have a better chance at getting the answer you are looking for in a timely fashion.
• Enjoy yourself!
Although this community is a video games support community mostly for gamers, we want you to enjoy yourself while getting the most from your gaming console and your visit. Keep these guidelines in mind when posting. These rules are subject to change as situations arise. Check back here if unsure.
Thanks for reading.
(These rules are subject to change as situations arise. Check back here if unsure.)