In order to completely remove HUD and UI Elements in Far Cry 3, you need to tweak certain game's files. We have provided below a step by step guide on how to do this. So if you wish to remove HUD and UI Elements in Far Cry 3 follow the below guide:
- Tested and working with the Steam version of the game (1.01).
- DX9/10: Locate and backup \bin\FC3.DLL, then open the original file with a HEX editor, I’m using Hex Workshop.
- DX11: Locate and backup \bin\FC3_d3d11.dll, then open the original file with HEX editor.
- Search for “showuielement”
- In the next few lines you will see S.h.o.w.U.I.E.l.e.m.e.n.t.
- Replace the S.h.o.w.U.I.E.l.e.m.e.n.t. with H.i.d.e.U.I.E.l.e.m.e.n.t.
Let us know in the comment section below, whether this guide works for you or not?.
Source: Reddit User GaulKareth